ISO 30405:2016 provides guidance on how to attract, source, assess and recruit people. It focuses on key processes and practices, including:
· recruitment policy development;
· the flow from the sourcing of potential applicants to the boarding of new recruits;
· evaluation and measurement.
ISO 30409:2016 provides guidelines and a framework for workforce planning that are scalable to the needs of any organization regardless of size, industry or sector.
ISO TS 30410:2018 identifies:
- principles for determining critical positions by using workforce segmentation approaches [see ISO 30409];
- measures to determine the impact of critical positions, and the performance of people hired into these positions, on organizational value creation and performance.
This document provides a range of options to measure the quality of hire that can be aligned to various business and organizational conditions. The QoH structure includes:
— how to use the metric
— intended users
— contextual factors for interpretation